ABLE provides free instructional services to adults who need to:
- Prepare for the GED® or the Adult Diploma Program for 22+
- Improve English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Improve literacy through foundation Math, Reading and Writing skills
- Attain additional skills before enrolling in college
- Transition into employment and college (Bridge Program)
Your Next Step:
The Adult Basic and Literacy Education office is located in downtown Lebanon.
Stop by or call for additional information.
ABLE/GED/ESOL Office & Main Class Site:
Phone Number: 513-695-2987
OhioMeansJobs Warren County
300 E. Silver Street
Lebanon, OH 45036
Additional Class Sites:
Franklin Public Library WCCC- Kings Mills Campus
44 East Fourth Street 1797 King Avenue
Franklin, Ohio 45005 Kings Mills, Ohio 45034
Warren County ABLE (Adult Basic and Literacy Education) is a part of the Ohio Department of Higher Ed.