Administrative Professional is a 496-hour part-time program.
The Administrative Professional Program will improve your skills and increase your opportunities. You will learn programs to function effectively as executive and administrative assistants, as office
managers, and in many other positions that require day-to-day office and problem-solving skills. Administrative professionals are viewed by their supervisors as more competent, more productive and more credible as a result of their certification status. You will find that adding these certifications to your resume is beneficial! This training is for the office professional who wants to take office skills to a higher level.
According to the U.S. Department of Labor, employment of secretaries, administrative assistants, receptionists, customer service and office managers is projected to grow 12% from 2015-2022, about as fast as the average for all occupations. Many job openings will result from the need to replace workers who leave the occupation.
The Administrative Professional Program provides the opportunity for Microsoft® Office 2013 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access) and Certified Business Professional® (CBP) certifications (Customer Service, Business Etiquette, Business Communication) along with
general office skills, Windows 8 Preview, and Employability (Resume writing & Interviewing) instruction.
Courses Available Individually
• Windows 8 Preview – 8 hrs.
• Keyboarding Preview – 8 hrs.
• Microsoft Word 2013 – 96 hrs. (Certification Preparation Program)
• Microsoft Excel 2013 – 96 hrs. (Certification Preparation Program)
• Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 – 64 hrs. (Certification Preparation
• Microsoft Access 2013 – 96 hrs. (Certification Preparation Program)
• Microsoft Outlook 2013 – 64 hrs. (Certification Preparation Program)
• Customer Service (CBP) – 16 hrs. (Certification Preparation Program)
• Business Etiquette (CBP) – 16 hrs. (Certification Preparation Program)
• Business Communication (CBP) – 16 hrs. (Certification Preparation
• Employability (Resume Writing & Interviewing) – 16 hrs.
• Tuition: $8,400 – Includes all textbooks and handouts;. certification exam fees; test preparation instruction; onsite state of the art computers.
*Possible Financial Assistance
• Knowledge of Basic Computer Concepts
• Students should have access to Office 2013 outside of the
classroom for assignments.
Classes meet Tuesday thru Friday, 10am – 2pm
For information, call 513-932-8145.