Individual Industrial Technologies training modules may be taken by anyone interested in the specific topic.
You do not have to be enrolled in a full time Industrial Technology program to enroll. On completion of a module, students receive a WCCC Certificate of Completion. Contact the Program Coordinator prior to enrolling: 513.933.3938.
• Each class is a self-contained training module in which hours vary (see list of Module Categories below).
• Cost: varies per module based on hours. Module fee does not include any related certification testing fees.
• Class meeting times: 5:30-9:30pm, two to four nights per week.
• Employers may slot individual employees into specific modules for new or upgrade training purposes.
• Individual modules may be customized for corporate training programs.
For details, schedules and registration information contact the program coordinator: 513.933.3938.
Available Training Modules include:
• AC/DC Electrical Systems
• Blueprint Reading/Schematics
• Dimensional Metrology
• Hydraulic /Pneumatic Systems I, II, III
• Motor Controls I, II
• OSHA Safety – 10 Hour General Industrial
• Programmable Logic Controls I, II
• Technical Mathematics
• ARC Welding I or II or III or IV
• MIG Welding, I or II or III or IV
• TIG Welding I or II or III or IV