Aspire provides free instructional services to adults who need to:
- Prepare for the GED®, Adult Diploma Program for 22+, or other high school equivalency exams
- Improve English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Improve literacy through foundation Math, Reading and Writing skills
- Attain additional skills before enrolling in college
- Transition into employment and college (Bridge Program)
Your Next Step:
ADP - Adult Diploma for 22+
The Aspire office is located in downtown Lebanon.
Stop by or call for additional information.
Aspire/GED/ESOL Office & Main Class Site:
Phone Number: 513-695-2987
OhioMeansJobs Warren County
300 E. Silver Street
Lebanon, OH 45036
Additional Class Site:
Franklin Public Library
44 East Fourth Street
Franklin, Ohio 45005
Warren County Aspire, formerly called ABLE (Adult Basic and Literacy Education), is a part of the Ohio Department of Higher Ed.