Do you need someone to talk to about a career direction?
The WCCC Adult Education Student Services Coordinator can help if you:
• Would like to have more information about different career paths;
• Are not clear on your career interests and aptitudes;
• Have been out of the work force for some time;
• Have an interest in a “non-traditional” career;
• Are not sure of which WCCC training program is best for you;
• Would like to explore WCCC facilities and learn more about current job training programs;
• Need assistance with articulating from a Warren County Career Center adult education program to a college or university. See the document below about Credit Transfer.
See an overview of our programs HERE.
College credit is available for WCCC program completers in selected programs. Agreements between WCCC and individual colleges state the details on how you can be awarded credits at the college/university for coursework completed at WCCC.
NEW! Career-Technical Credit Transfer Program - CT2
The Career-Technical Credit Transfer program assists WCCC students:
• To enroll in equivalent technical courses anywhere within Ohio’s public educational system.
• To obtain technical credits (upon enrollment in higher education) without unnecessary course duplication or other institutional barriers.
• To attain their highest educational aspirations in the most efficient and effective manner as a result of clear and consistent standards.
Get more information on “Ohio’s Transfer Career-Technical Credit”
Ohio Means Jobs
is a new website that allows you to register for an account and explore career options, educational paths and how to finance your training. Look at job market trends and use that knowledge to choose the best career path for you!
Attention All Veterans!
In appreciation of your dedication and contribution to our country, we offer, at no cost to you:
Career Assessment: identify and plan for new or additional educational opportunities and career paths.
Employability Assistance: review current resume writing and interviewing skills to match your career path. Create an updated resume.
Health and Wellness: we’ll help you set new goals, benchmark and celebrate successes.
Call the Adult Education Student Services Coordinator and we will help you assess your skills, create a resume and prepare for the job market: 513-932-8145.