Class A Commercial Driver’s Training (160 Hours)
The Warren County Career Center offers the Class A Commercial Driver’s Training program is in partnership with our partner schools.
To qualify for employment as a professional Interstate driver, you must:
• Be at least 21 years of age (18 years of age for an intrastate Ohio license);
• Pass a DOT physical exam and drug screen;
• Obtain a CDL permit and pass required testing;
• Have a valid Ohio driver’s license and a good driving record; and
• Complete an entrance interview.
• 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday
• Cost: $4,800 (Includes HazMat)
How to enroll:
• Contact the WCCC program coordinator, John Sullivan, 513.932.8145 ext. 5323, or 1.877.547.5100 ext. 5323 or email John.Sullivan@mywccc.org for class start dates and information.