640 Hours, Location: Greentree Health Science Academy
The Adult Dental Assisting Program of the Warren County Career Center is designed to give adult learners relevant preparation to become successfully employed in Dental Assisting. Inherent in the program are opportunities for adult learners to emerge as skilled, productive individuals, trained in the latest technology, to meet the needs of industry.
Students are required to complete a 40 hour, unpaid externship in a local dental office as part of the 640 hour program. The externship is scheduled after all course work is completed.
• High School diploma or GED
• WorkKeys assessment
• Attend orientation meeting with program coordinator
Required Prior to Externship:
• Pass FBI/BCI background check
• Required immunizations: Physical with TB (one-step) skin test, Hepatitis B Series
• Ohio Certified Dental Assistant (CODA)
• Licensed Ohio Dental Radiographer
• Dental Assisting National Board Exam (DANB)*
• Health Care Provider CPR/First Aid
• WCCC Certificate of Program Completion
• Tuition-$7250.00 + $60.00 Application/WorkKeys Assessment
Includes: textbooks, 1 set of scrubs, FBI/BCI background check, testing fees
Program Start/End Dates:
This program is under way. Please contact the Coordinator for upcoming course dates. September 10, 2018 – May 23, 2019 from 5:00-9:30pm Monday thru Thursday
* Eligible when employed: not included in fees
Are you interested in this program, but need to brush up on your academic skills? Check out our FREE program College & Career Prep!
For information on application to this program, please call the coordinator at 513-932-8145 ext. 5356 or email Teresa.Orloff@mywccc.org