Special news for ITT, Miami-Jacobs and Carousel Beauty students. We can help! Contact us to enroll and continue your education. You can earn your certification in Cosmetology, Cosmetology Manager, Cisco Certified Network Administrator, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate, Medical Assistant, Medical Billing & Coding, Medical Multiskilled Technician and more! Call 513-932-8145 for more info!
Follow these easy steps to enroll in a Full Time program (Full time programs require 600 or more clock hours to complete):
- Review program information and details on this website and/or our catalog
- Contact the Program Coordinator and schedule an admissions appointment. Call 513.932.8145 and ask for the coordinator of the program of your interest, or find their direct line on the program page on this website.
- Review financial aid information and complete a FAFSA – Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Download this form and save to your desktop, open it on your desktop, fill out and hit the Submit Forms button: Full Time Application. This will send the application form to our offices. You can also print it and fill out, or fill out one in our offices, if you prefer. Please be prepared to bring in an official copy of your high school or GED transcript when you come in for your interview. *Also required of part-time Medical Programs—Pharmacy Tech, Phlebotomy, EKG.
- Pay the $60, non-refundable Application Fee
- Schedule and take the WorkKeys Assessment
- Make tuition/fee payment or apply for a grant or loan program - Click HERE for financial aid information
Note: the application pdf works best in Internet Explorer and using the latest version of Adobe Reader. It also works in Google Chrome. If you need to update your reader, please click this link: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- You must have a High School Diploma or GED (If you need assistance with this, contact our ABLE/GED division, see the tab on this website)
- Satisfactory completion of the WorkKeys Assessment (see below)
- Program specific requirements: See individual program descriptions
The WorkKeys Assessment is required for admission to all Full Time Job Training Programs, including Pharmacy Technician and State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA).
WorkKeys is a standardized test with three parts: Applied Math; Locating Information; and Reading for Information.
Register in advance to take the WorkKeys Assessment:
- Register for the WorkKeys Assessment at the same time you submit your Fulltime Application for Admission along with your $60 Application Fee
- Or Call 513.932.8145, Ext. 5249 to schedule a test date after you have submitted your Fulltime Application for Admission and paid your $60 Application Fee.
Earn College Credit
College credit is available for WCCC program completers. The Ohio Transfer to Degree Guarantee is easy to navigate; learn more HERE. Visit their website at this link: https://transfercredit.ohio.gov/ap/1 Our counselors and coordinators can assist you, too!
Obtain Industry Certification and Licensure
Individual Full Time Job Training programs and selected part time Career Enhancement classes may also be accredited by their respective trade, professional or licensing entity. Program participants acquire “Industry Certification” or Licensure by meeting industry standards as demonstrated through practical application and/or standardized testing. See the individual program descriptions for details.
For more information, call our counselor, Louise Hayes, at 513.933.3959.