This 600-hour program correlates to the American Welding Society’s Guide for Training and Qualification of Welding Personnel – Entry Level Welder. The American Welding Society standards were created in accordance with the rules of the American National Standards Institute and are a means of conveying knowledge and skills identified by industry as essential to the job performance of entry-level welding. Fees include tuition, textbooks, apparel, tools, American Welding Society certification, OSHA 30 Hour General Industry, and American Heart First-Aid/CPR.
See the "How to
Enroll in a Full Time Program"
page for details.Course Start Dates:
Monday thru Thursday 5:30-9:30pm
- High School Diploma or GED
- Complete the WorkKeys Assessment
- Basic computer skills
- Attend an Orientation meeting with the Coordinator
- Please review the “How To Enroll In a Full Time Program” section of the website.
- Application Fee: $60 (non-refundable)
- Tuition: $8,500 (includes books and tool kit)
- American Welding Society (AWS) D1.1 Structural Certifications in MIG and ARC processes.
- OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Safety Certification
- American Heart First Aid/CPR Certification
- WCCC Certificate of Program Completion
Call the Program Coordinator 513-932-8145 ext. 5272.
Module Title: Hrs:
1. ARC Welding I 36
2. ARC Welding II 36
3. ARC Welding III 36
4. ARC Welding IV 36
5. Blueprint Reading/Schematics 36
6. Dimensional Metrology 36
7. MIG Welding I 36
8. MIG Welding II 36
9. MIG Welding III 36
10. MIG Welding IV 36
11. OSHA Safety 10
12. IC3 26
13. Technical Mathematics 36
14. TIG Welding I 36
15. TIG Welding II 36
16. TIG Welding III 36
17. TIG Welding IV 36
18. Communication and Career Preparation 24
TOTAL PROGRAM HOURS: 600
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Full time students must register in person, please call for an appointment 513-932-8145.
Part-time students taking individual classes/modules may register online, Click Here
Are you interested in this program, but need to brush up on your academic skills? Check out our new FREE program, College & Career Ready