Our New Cafeteria Kitchen is Open for Breakfast and Lunch
Our cafeteria kitchen has been renovated to offer a wider variety of healthy lunch options to all of our students and staff in a more efficient manner. Below are some important details for students and parents to know:
• breakfast prices are $1.45 or $.30 for a reduced price meal
• lunch prices are $3.15 or $.40 for a reduced price meal
• Serving lines will require your student ID when checking out with the cashier - this ID number IS NOT the same number as your home school. See cafeteria list with your ID #
• No cash back - money is put onto student's account for future use
• Breakfast is offered daily
• Fresh bar offered daily: bar is loaded on every serving line with all fresh fruits and vegetables
• A-la-carte items available at each serving lines such as chips and a variety of drinks
See the monthly breakfast and lunch menus HERE.
If you receive assistance with purchasing a school meal at your home school then you will at WCCC too... ask a cashier how to process an online application to receive this benefit at WCCC.