A Special Message from WCCC on Current Closure March 19, 2020
WCCC Adult Education is committed to continue providing education for our students as soon as it is reasonable from a public health perspective. Our program coordinators are working on ways to provide the hands-on learning in traditional and non-traditional ways. Please watch our website and social media for updates.
Individual Industrial Technologies training modules may be taken by anyone interested in the specific topic.
You do not have to be enrolled in a full time Industrial Technology program to enroll. On completion of a module, students receive a WCCC Certificate of Completion. Contact the Program Coordinator prior to enrolling: 513.933.3938.
• Each class is a self-contained training module in which hours vary (see list of Module Categories below).
• Cost: varies per module based on hours. Module fee does not include any related certification testing fees.
• Class meeting times: 5:30-9:30pm, two to four nights per week.
• Employers may slot individual employees into specific modules for new or upgrade training purposes.
• Individual modules may be customized for corporate training programs.
For details, schedules and registration information contact the program coordinator: 513.933.3938.
Available Training Modules include:
• AC/DC Electrical Systems
• Blueprint Reading/Schematics
• Dimensional Metrology
• Hydraulic /Pneumatic Systems I, II, III
• Motor Controls I, II
• OSHA Safety – 10 Hour General Industrial
• Programmable Logic Controls I, II
• Technical Mathematics
• ARC Welding I or II or III or IV
• MIG Welding, I or II or III or IV
• TIG Welding I or II or III or IV