Aspire provides free instructional services to adults who need to:
- Prepare for the GED®, Adult Diploma Program for 22+, or other high school equivalence exams
- Improve English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Improve literacy through foundation Math, Reading and Writing skills
- Attain additional skills before enrolling in college
- Transition into employment and college (College and Career Readiness Program)
Your Next Step:
ADP - Adult Diploma Program for 22+
The Aspire office is located in downtown Lebanon, however we are operating remotely now.
Aspire Office & Main Class Site:
Please text us at 513-268-2756
OhioMeansJobs Warren County
300 E. Silver Street
Lebanon, OH 45036
Additional Class Sites:
Warren County Career Center
3525 N. State Route 48
Lebanon, Ohio 45036
Franklin Public Library
44 East Fourth Street
Franklin, Ohio 45005
Greentree Health Science Academy
5757 Innovation Dr.
Middletown, Ohio 45005
5386 Courseview Dr.
Mason, Ohio 45040
Warren County Aspire, formerly called ABLE (Adult Basic and Literacy Education), is a part of the Ohio Department of Higher Ed.