A Special Message from WCCC on Current Closure March 19, 2020
WCCC Adult Education is committed to continue providing education for our students as soon as it is reasonable from a public health perspective. Our program coordinators are working on ways to provide the hands-on learning in traditional and non-traditional ways. Please watch our website and social media for updates.
Aspire provides free instructional services to adults who need to:
- Prepare for the GED®, Adult Diploma Program for 22+, or other high school equivalence exams
- Improve English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Improve literacy through foundation Math, Reading and Writing skills
- Attain additional skills before enrolling in college
- Transition into employment and college (College and Career Readiness Program)
Your Next Step:
ADP - Adult Diploma Program for 22+
The Aspire office is located in downtown Lebanon.
Stop by or call for additional information.
Aspire Office & Main Class Site:
Phone Number: 513-695-2987
OhioMeansJobs Warren County
300 E. Silver Street
Lebanon, OH 45036
Additional Class Sites:
Warren County Career Center
3525 N. State Route 48
Lebanon, Ohio 45036
Franklin Public Library
44 East Fourth Street
Franklin, Ohio 45005
Greentree Health Science Academy
5757 Innovation Dr.
Middletown, Ohio 45005
5386 Courseview Dr.
Mason, Ohio 45040
Warren County Aspire, formerly called ABLE (Adult Basic and Literacy Education), is a part of the Ohio Department of Higher Ed.