640 Hours, Location: WCCC Atrium Campus
This program is fully accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
The Adult Dental Assisting Program of the Warren County Career Center is designed to give adult learners relevant preparation to become successfully employed in Dental Assisting. Inherent in the program are opportunities for adult learners to emerge as skilled, productive individuals, trained in the latest technology, to meet the needs of industry.
Students are required to complete a 40 hour, unpaid externship in a local dental office as part of the 640 hour program. The externship is scheduled after all course work is completed.
• High School diploma or GED
• WorkKeys assessment
• Attend orientation meeting with program coordinator
Required Prior to Externship:
• Pass FBI/BCI background check
• Required immunizations: Physical with TB (one-step) skin test, Hepatitis B Series
• 18 years old
• High School Diploma or GED
• Hepatitis B series vaccination
•State of Ohio Dental Radiographer's LicenseCertifications:
• Ohio Certified Dental Assistant (CODA)
• State of Ohio Dental Radiographer's License
• Health Care Provider CPR/First Aid
• WCCC Certificate of Program Completion
• Dental Assisting National Board Exam (DANB) Students are eligible to sit for the exam when employed: not included in fees
• Tuition-$7250.00 + $75 Application/WorkKeys Assessment
Includes: textbooks, 1 set of scrubs, FBI/BCI background check, testing fees
Program Start/End Dates:
5:00-9:30pm Monday thru Thursday
Information on all medical programs HERE.
Are you interested in this program, but need to brush up on your academic skills? Check out our FREE program College & Career Prep!
For information on application to this program, please call the coordinator at 513-932-8145 ext. 5356 or email [email protected]