Follow these easy steps to enroll in a Full Time program (Full time programs require 600 or more clock hours to complete):
- Review program information and details on this website and/or our brochure
- For medical programs, contact the Program Coordinator and schedule an admissions appointment. Call 513.932.8145 ext. 5356. For all other programs, click HERE to schedule a tour and talk with the program coordinator, counselor and financial aid coordinator. Tours are available on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m.
- Review financial aid information and complete a FAFSA – Free Application for Federal Student Aid. WCCC school code: 015848. Your financial aid will not be processed until you have completed the steps of the registration process.
- Pay the $75, non-refundable Registration Fee
- Schedule and take the WorkKeys Assessment
- Make tuition/fee payment or apply for a grant or loan program - Click HERE for financial aid information
- You must have a High School Diploma, GED or other high school equivalency certificate such as HiSET or TASC. If you need assistance with this, contact our Aspire division.
- Bring in your official high school diploma or GED so we may make a copy for our records. Or, you may have your high school send us an official transcript. It is recommended you request your high school to fax your transcripts to us at 513-932-2304. If your school mails the official transcript to us it must be placed in a sealed envelope upon receiving it. All transcripts must be signed by a school official or they are not valid.
- If you have a degree from a foreign institution, please see this document to find out how to get a transcript.
- Satisfactory completion of the WorkKeys Assessment (see below)
- Program specific requirements: See individual program descriptions
The WorkKeys Assessment is required for admission to all Full Time Job Training Programs, and for Part Time Programs State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) and Phlebotomy Technician.
WorkKeys is a standardized test with three parts: Applied Math, Graphic Literacy, Workplace Documents.
- Register for the WorkKeys Assessment at the same time you submit your Fulltime Registration along with your $75 Non-Refundable Registration Fee
Earn College Credit
College credit is available for WCCC program completers. The Ohio Transfer to Degree Guarantee is easy to navigate; learn more HERE. Visit their website at this link: https://transfercredit.ohio.gov/ap/1 Our counselors and coordinators can assist you, too!
Obtain Industry Certification and Licensure
Individual Full Time Job Training programs and selected part time Career Enhancement classes may also be accredited by their respective trade, professional or licensing entity. Program participants acquire “Industry Certification” or Licensure by meeting industry standards as demonstrated through practical application and/or standardized testing. See the individual program descriptions for details.
For more information, call our counselor at 513.933.3959.