This program is fully accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
The State Tested Nursing Assistant program prepares students with the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for the elderly and seriously ill patients in nursing homes, hospitals and home care settings. Successful completion of this program qualifies you to sit for the state certification written and skills exam.
The 76 hour STNA program includes 60 hours of classroom lecture and laboratory practice along with 16 hours of supervised clinical experience. 100% attendance is required. In order to complete the program's clinical experience, students must have:
1. Physical exam
2. 2-step TB
Upon satisfactory completion of the course, the student will be scheduled to take the STNA Licensure exam.
- WorkKeys Assessment (must be completed prior to start of class)
- Attend an orientation meeting with the program coordinator
- STNAs can be hired in a long-term care facility, hospital, home health, group home, etc.
- Students can work for 4 months as a Nurse Aide in a long-term care facility before taking the required STNA Licensure exam
- STNA – State Tested Nursing Assistant
- WCCC Certificate of Program Completion
See the Program Coordinator for details.
- Tuition - $820 – due at time of registration (includes non-refundable registration fee of $75, WorkKeys assessment fee, textbooks, 1 set of scrubs, testing fees - student must supply own shoes and have a watch with a second hand)
Contact Person: Call the Program Coordinator: 513-932-8145 ext. 5356 or email [email protected]
Attendance is mandatory for all 76 hours of the program.
See complete course schedule attached below. The most recent upcoming classes are:
February 3-24, 2021
April 12 - 29, 2021
June 14-July 1
Monday thru Thursday 9:00am-3:30pm
March 1 - 23, 2021
Monday thru Thursday 4:00-9:30pm
STNA Cancellation/Refund Policy
To cancel your registration for the STNA program and receive a refund, you must notify the Warren County Career Center Adult Education Department at least 24 hours prior to the start of the first class. If the required notice is not made, no refund will be issued. Upon request, the non-refunded tuition may be applied to a future course for which an opening exists.
Information on all medical programs HERE.
Are you interested in this program, but need to brush up on your academic skills? Check our our FREE program College & Career Prep