Warren County Career Center Class of 2023, this is your resource page for ordering uniforms, school calendar, and information you need to get ready for the 2021-22 school year!
Update May 19, 2021
As you prepare for your JUNIOR with us here at WCCC, you will wear a uniform that is aligned with the industry field you’re studying. The uniform is customized for the hands-on training you do each day. Wearing uniforms also protects your regular clothing, keeps you looking professional, and helps staff identify students. Each student should go online (directions below) to order uniforms as soon as possible.
Be sure to follow directions and measure correctly for the best fit. The cost for one uniform bundle is covered by student fees, so there is no charge from the site. You are welcome to order additional items at your own expense.
ONLINE ordering instructions
1. Read the information on measuring for size in the Uniform Information link on this page. Once your measuring is complete, click the uniform store button on this page.
2. Select your program, select the required student pack and enter your clothing sizes. The pack will include all required uniform pieces for your program; any additional items are optional and not required.
3. Add the pack to the cart.
4. Optional: Continue shopping for optional pieces that you want to purchase in addition to the required student pack that is covered by fees.
5. When you're ready to check out, go to the cart and select checkout to complete your order.
• Order by June 20, 2021 to be eligible for exchanges and receive replacements before school starts.
• You MUST
place your order before July 18, 2021 to receive FREE SHIPPING to the school for pickup in time for the beginning of school.
We will notify you via email of the dates and times you can pick up your order.
For specific questions about uniforms or if you require a skirt, please email: [email protected]