Advanced Manufacturing Technology
In about one year, WCCC's Advanced Manufacturing Technology program will prepare you for a great career with the potential for growth and advancement in this in-demand technical field.
This 900-hour program will prepare you for employment in high-demand technical occupations in advanced manufacturing.
Key Program Topics
- Multi-Craft Technical Skills
- Industrial Electrical Electronic Circuits
- Programmable Logic Controls (PLC)
- CNC Programming
- Manufacturing Processes
- Fluid Power
Instructors are professionals in the field and teach using a largely hands-on approach to skill development. You'll learn a variety of skills needed for troubleshooting and maintenance of complex automation equipment and components.
Certifications & Credentials:
- FANUC Robotics Programming and System Integration
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Certification
- American Heart First Aid/CPR Certification
College Credit Hours:
This program is articulated with Sinclair Community College for 25 college credit hours toward an Associate of Applied Science in Automation and Control Technology with Robotics.
Are you ready to get started?