Dental Assistants are an indispensable asset to the dental practice. Diligently preparing treatment areas, aiding during procedures, and proficiently managing patient X-rays are just a few of their many skills. Dental Assistants are known for meticulous attention to detail and empathetic demeanor; they help to provide a welcoming environment and ensure optimal patient comfort.
In about 5 months, our Dental Assisting program will prepare you for a great career with the potential for growth and advancement in this in-demand field. You'll develop the key skills to help you confidently collaborate with your new dental team and help patients keep confident, radiant smiles!
- Dental Imaging
- Dental Specialties
- Oral Diagnosis
- Treatment Planning
Instructors are professionals in the field and teach using a primarily hands-on approach to skill development.
Certifications & Credentials:
- Registered Dental Assisting (RDA) with AMT (American Medical Technologist)
- State of Ohio Dental Radiographer’s License
- BLS Healthcare CPR/First Aid
- Stop the Bleed Certificate
- WCCC Certificate of Program Completion
- Dental Assisting National Board Exam (DANB)
- Students are eligible to sit for the exam once employed (exam is not included in student fees).
Are you ready to get started?
The WCCC Atrium Campus is centrally located off I75 in Middletown, just behind the Atrium Medical Center. This state-of-the-art campus focuses on preparing students for in-demand medical careers. We're small and mighty! Allowing us to provide personalized attention and a family like atmosphere that helps our students thrive.
for Dental Assistants