We're proud to be Ohio TechCred Partners!
What is TechCred and how can it benefit Ohio workers and businesses?
TechCred (Technical Credential) helps Ohioans learn new skills and helps employers build a stronger workforce with the skills needed in a technology-infused economy.
These technology-focused credentials often take a year or less to complete and prepare current and future employees for the technology jobs Ohio employers need.
TechCred applications open every other month beginning in January – November.
- Reimbursement up to $2,000 per person per certificate earned from the State of OH (your tax dollars at work!) WCCC assistance to navigate the application and reimbursement processes.
- WCCC Testing Center is an affordable and convenient option for employees to take certification exams.
- WCCC Adult Education programs are state-of-the-art training in many high-demand fields.
- Employers do not need to identify specific individuals on the application; specifics will be required when completing the request for reimbursement.
- Employees may earn certification
(successfully pass an exam to “test out” regarding the subject matter).
- Employees may earn one or more certificates upon successful completion of a class/program on the subject matter.
Warren County Career Center
Student Services Coordinator