Incoming Student Events
Your Journey to WCCC Starts Here
You are different, and so are we. We’re a network of educators, administrators, staff, business leaders, and alums ready to support you on your unique journey. Here, you're more than just a number - you have endless opportunities to grow and thrive. We are constantly evolving to be the best support system you need to succeed.
We are WCCC. We’re excited to meet you and join you on your journey.
High School Presentations
Late October/Early November | Local Partner Schools
WCCC student ambassadors will visit the local high schools and present to all sophomores and share all about what WCCC has to offer, their journey, and answer any questions! Students will have the opportunity to sign up for the Sophomore Explore field trip to visit WCCC campuses with their school in mid-November.
We will visit our partner schools, which are *Franklin, Kings, Lebanon, Little Miami, Springboro and Waynesville. All field trip details will be handled at school through the guidance offices. Parents do not need to contact us directly for this event.
*If you do not attend one of these schools but are interested in learning more, please see the bottom of this page.
November 16-20 | WCCC Main and Atrium Campuses
At the Sophomore Explore field trip, we welcome you to spend time hanging with current students to get a feel for what WCCC is all about. You'll get to explore the labs, meet the program teachers, have fun, and try new things!
- Sophomore Explore is a student (and school personnel) only field trip allowing potential students to have an in-person test drive of the WCCC experience.
*Parents/guardians can attend Open House on Dec. 7 to get their questions answered and learn more.
- All arrangements for the field trip will be handled by your school district except you may need a parents/guardians to sign a permission slip.
- You'll ride a bus to one of our campuses, then spend time working with teachers and current students trying hands-on projects and learning all about WCCC!
- This is a free field trip, lunch is provided, so all you have to do is show up, open your mind to exploring cool options for your future and have fun!
We hope you'll leave Sophomore Explore knowing that WCCC is the place you WANT to be for your junior and senior year!
High School Open House
December 7, 5-7 p.m. | WCCC Main and Atrium Campuses
After the Sophomore Explore experience, we hope you are excited about WCCC and want to share your enthusiasm with your family and friends! Join us for our WCCC's Open House event on December 7 and drop in any time between 5 and 7 p.m.
Open House is the time for students & families to:
- Tour our campuses
- Meet lab instructors and academic teachers
- Get the details on credentials and certifications
- Find out about college credit opportunities
- Meet our administrators and Student Services teams
- Get application details
- Have all of your questions answered
This event is open to all sophomores and families who are interested in applying for the 2024-25 school year. Students do not need to attend partner schools to attend this event.
Due to the number of students interested in attending WCCC we do not offer personal tours. If you cannot attend the Open House in December, we recommend you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to connect you with the right people to answer your specific questions.
Apply to WCCC
November 16 - December 31, 2023 | Online Application
Ready to join the WCCC community? All students must APPLY and be accepted to attend Warren County Career Center. Our Advantage+ application window opens on November 16 and runs through December 31st. We encourage students to apply during this time for the best chance of being accepted and placed into their first choice program!
Important things to know:
- Applications are NOT accepted on a first apply, first accepted basis. Students that apply between November 16, 2023 and December 31, 2023 will be evaluated equally.
- You can still apply after the December 31 deadline.
- All acceptance is done by random lottery placement.
- Many of our programs fill up very quickly meaning some students do not get accepted.
- Advantage+ applicants will be notified of their status beginning in mid-January.
- Non-Advantage+ applicant notifications will be sent out periodically after that time.
Applicants can check their status by logging back onto our application site.
Become part of the Warren County Career Center family!
Beginning in Late March
Once you've received and confirmed your acceptance offer, you are officially accepted to WCCC. Congratulations! We are excited for you to join the WCCC community.
- Student acceptance notifications will start going out in late March.
- All accepted students will be invited to our Welcome to the Family Night in April. This event will allow you to see your lab space, meet your teachers and some of your peers, get uniform details, and make sure you have everything in place to join us in August.
Are you a Private, Charter, Online or Homeschool student? No worries, you can still be a part of WCCC!
We have students from all different backgrounds attend WCCC each year. Getting to meet new people from all over the area is part of what makes WCCC unique! While we won't be coming to your school to do a presentation, you can still attend the Sophomore Explore Field Trip!
On this day we'll welcome you to spend time hanging with current students to get a feel for what we're all about. You'll get into the labs, meet the teachers, try new things and have a little fun! We hope you'll leave knowing that WCCC is the place you WANT to be for your junior and senior year! If you're interested in learning more about Sophomore Explore, complete the form below then we will reach out to you in mid-October to share a presentation about WCCC and let you pick what you want to visit on the tour. At that time we'll give you ALL of the details you'll need to have a great day.
If you attend one of our partner schools (Franklin, Kings, Lebanon, Little Miami, Springboro, Waynesville) do not complete this form, as you will be doing this at school when we visit.
Private/Charter/Online/Homeschool/Other Administration and Staff are welcome to complete this form if you are interested in bringing a small group to visit!