Skip To Main Content




Transcript Request

photo of graduates watching speaker

High School Transcripts

If you are looking for your high school transcript you must contact your original school district. Even though you finished your high school career with Warren County Career Center, your diploma was granted from your home school district, therefore all transcripts come from that district. 

You must contact that school district directly. We've compiled a list of contacts to point you in the right direction. Just select your district to view the details. 

Select Your District

Adult Education Transcripts

If you attended a Warren County Career Center Adult Education program and need your transcript, please complete this online form.

Adult Education Transcript Request

As always, if you need additional help and not sure who to contact, you can always email our general information line at